Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Easy Dinner Recipe!


I have a few staple easy dinner recipes that I make, they usually consist of me throwing things together in a pan and serving it over some kind of rice, potato, or pasta.

Yesterday I made a new one!

Tuna, Apple, and Raisin Curry

2 Ts butter
2 ts curry powder
1/4 onion, chopped
1 apple, chopped
2 handfulls of raisins
1 can of tuna
1/2 cup-ish milk
flour
paprika
cumin
salt and pepper
1 Ts-ish honey

Melt the butter, add the curry into the melted butter. Throw in the onion, apple and raisins. Stir around for a few minutes, until soft. Add the tuna, stir a little more til warm. Pour the milk over, then sprinkle flour over and mix it in, however much it takes to thicken the milk a little. Then season with paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Add a little honey for sweetness.

I had it with pasta, but I bet it'd be good with both rice and potatoes. Also- I had the leftovers on a bagel and melted cheese over it for lunch today. Yum!

No comments: